Description / Duties
• Monitor the performance of Operations & Maintenance operator and Third Party Auditor and all associated network agencies
• Monitor service levels, contractual obligations and deliverables.
• Monitor complains logged at the helpdesk & ensure its resolution by the concerned agencies
• Assist/support organisation in various policy level decisions related to the ICT infrastructures.
• To facilitate the design, development and deployment of large scale projects
• Understanding of voice/video over IP networks, common security capabilities such as firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, and active devices and passive components of network.
• Understanding of layered communications protocols and network architectures
• Study the status of IT Infrastructure of State and assist the State Government in coming up with a robust IT infrastructure to support the roll out of e – governance projects