Description / Duties
• Overall in-charge of IT Infrastructure in SWAN and SDC.
• Coordinating with third party agencies, bandwidth operators and software/equipment’s vendors.
• Should be the single point contact (SPOC) for managerial responsibilities and direct interface with department
• Monitor the performance of Operations & Maintenance operator, Third Party Auditor and all associated network agencies
• Supervise service levels, contractual obligations and deliverables
• Monitor complains logged at the helpdesk & ensure its resolution by the concerned agencies
• Assist/support departments in various policy level decisions related to the ICT infrastructures.
• To facilitate the design, development and deployment of large scale projects
• Understanding of voice/video over IP networks, common security capabilities such as firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, and active devices and passive components of network.
• Recommend approaches to solving network and infrastructure problems